Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AGCO & Massey Lawn Sites

darylcress

Thought you all might be interested in these web sites. I know there has been some discussion about the names remaining. Enjoy:) http://www.agcolawn.com/ http://www.masseylawn.com/

Daryl These are carbon copies/mirror image of the Simplicity site as they are built by Simplicity. (Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent)

http://www.agcostcompacts.agcocorp.com/ FYI. [img]/club2/attach/leroy/AGCOST25.jpg[/img] AGCO ST SERIES SPECIFICATIONS MODEL ST25 PERFORMANCE Gross Engine Horsepower 23.3 @ 2,800 (17.4) PTO HP @ Rated Engine RPM (Gear) KW 19.5 @ 2,800 (14.5) PTO HP @ Rated Engine RPM (Hydro) KW 19.0 @ 2,800 (14.2) ENGINE Number of Cylinders / Aspiration 3 / Natural Type of Cooling / Fuel Liquid / Diesel Total Displacement; in.3 (Liters) 68.5 (1.1L) GEAR TRANSMISSIONS Type - Standard Mechanical Type of Gears Collar Shift No. of Speeds F/R 6 X 2 No. of Ranges 2 HYDROSTATIC TRANSMISSIONS Type Hydrostatic Type of Range Sliding Gear Forward Speeds; mph (kph) Infinite 0 - 13.4 (0 - 21.6) No. of Ranges 2 POWER TAKE-OFF (PTO) Type Trans Driven / Ind. Hydro Speeds; (rpm @ rated engine speed) Rear / Mid 540/2000 PTO Output Locations (Rear / Mid) Rear Std. / Mid Std. 3-POINT HITCH ASAE Category 1 Lift Control Type Position / Response Type of Draft Sensing None Stabilizers Adjustable Rod Lift Capacity @ Hitch; lbs. (kg.) 1,210 (550) Lift Cap. @ 24" Behind Ball Ends; lbs. (kg.) 694 (315) *HYDRAULICS Total Pump Flow; gpm (lpm) 7.9 (30) Flow @ Remotes; gpm (lpm) 5.3 (20) Operating Pressure; PSI (BAR) 1,990 (137) Remotes Optional POWER STEERING Type Hydrostatic BRAKES & FINAL DRIVES Brake Type Dry Shoe-Type Differential Lock Standard 4-Wheel Drive Standard Final Drive Inboard Spur Gear OPERATOR AREA Chassis Type Semi - Flat Platform Rollover Protection System (ROPS) Fixed ROPS Tilt Steering N/A Seat Spring Cushion *4WD DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS (with R1 agricultural tires) Wheelbase; in. (mm) 59.9 (1,521) Overall Length; in. (mm) 105.5 (2,680) Min Overall Width; in. (mm) 41.0 (1,041)

Here's what I wanna know. How can Simplicity, Massey and Agco claim to have "the industry's only lawn tractor with Automatic Controlled Traction" when they all have it and are billed with different names?

Simplicity is the only one i have read that states Automatic Controlled Traction for their LAWN tractors. If you visit the AGCO site you will see they do not make Simplicity However they do make the Massey Fergusson. Because they are both American companys It could be the two type, Massey and Simplicity are so simular in components, That they share equally in specs. As you see my previous AGCO ST 25 post does not say it has A.C.T. as an option or as a feature. http://www.agcocorp.com/ AGCO Corporation is one of the world's largest manufacturers, designers and distributors of agricultural equipment. AGCO's products are sold in more than 140 countries. AGCO produces and markets 22 brand names including Massey Ferguson, the most widely-sold tractor brand in the world, and Fendt, the technology leader. Global diversity, multiple brands and distribution strength are the keys to AGCO's growth strategy. AGCO's focus on customer service and leading-edge technology make this company the favorite of farmers and dealers across the globe. I'm learning all the time so if someone has more info with URLs please share them.