Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3212h hydraulic lift

Ryan

I picked up the hydraulic lift assembly today for $100.00. I think I got everything I needed. I got the pump, tank, drive shaft, pulley off of the motor, belt, cylinder, the lift rod(the one without the handle), side panel, control. Just about everything but the motor, tranny and rearend. I even got a set of headlights off of the 3212h tractor. Did b-110s come with hydraulic lifts? This is the tractor I want to put it on, not my 3212v. I am having trouble crossing my ac sickle bar to the simplicity sickle bar. It is a b-series with rock jumpers, 46 in., no handle to lift the bar. It lifts with the lift you lift the deck with and has a cable that connects to the right side of the tractor. It also uses one belt from the bar to the tractor. Anything would be helpful. Thanks, Ryan

Ryan, Did you get the rear mount for the hydraulic cylinder that mounts on to the Bevel Gear Box? This would be a valuable part in the installation and very hard to come by. I never saw this mentioned in your posting that's why I ask. Kris

Kris, Yes, I did get the mount. Thanks. Mike, I picked this up about 30 miles or less from you, Lima . I have seen you in your fields before. I use to date a girl that lived on TR 39 at the big red barn. I know the Smiths that use to have the AC dealership in Arlington. Did you get you AC with blower off of Parks? Ryan

Ryan, I got the 917 from a local repair shop but it came from Smiths when it was new, I think I picked the blower up in Lima about 10 years ago, I had to go and get the county map to see where TR 39 was:I goes through Rawson, just a mile and a half from my house....;):)