Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

DaddyCat Where's your 2012 ?

KSever

Have you been doing anymore on your 2012 lately. I've been waiting for the end result. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=10303[/url]

Kris, Been looking like DaddyCat has been quite occupied with the garden that he built. That was quite a project. Maybe he'll get back to the 2012 after the planting is done and he gets the tractor building up.

Here sits the 2012, awaiting the time and attention it deserves. Alas, I have been suffering a shortage of both lately.

One of the prime culprits of late has been getting this done..... The scrap pile behind it needs to get cleared out, too so I can set up my "Garage in a Box" and get the better stuff out of the elements.

LOL, Rod you must have been posting your reply while I was out taking the pics....

I went to the local saw mill and got a "bundle" of slabs. It filled the truck both weight and volume wise. I pulled the longer/wider ones for my walkway boards, the rest will likely be used to make summer delicacies like roasted hot dogs on a stick, toasted marshmallows and the like...... This is what's left over, though I will pull a few more of the better ones for tomato stakes. For $20 I think that's not too bad a pile, and they loaded it with the forks on the tractor....