Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
66Landlord101Guy

Need help on some pricing.

66Landlord101Guy
Hey guys, sorry Ive been away so long. I have been busy at school and now keeping up my shop and selling LAWN-BOY Mowers on eBay. If any of you guys want to look at my shop, I can take pictures of it and post it on the Forum. Anyway, I think I found the tractor for me. I found it on the classifieds here in the clubhouse. Its a 1971 Simplicity Sovereign 3314V with Electric lift, a 42" Snowblower, 42" Snowplow, and a 42" mower deck. It needs the transmission and the engine rebuilt. I know a 3310V Landlords engine is about $350, but could anyone here that works at a Simplicity dealership get me a quote on about how much it would cost? It would be a big help. I am also planning on saving up and buying some accessories for it. I wanted to buy a SnowCab, tire chains, and a rear floodlight. If I used the snowblower, should I get wheel weights? Does anyone know about howmuch these accessories cost for it? It would be a big help for me to know how much it would cost. Thanks, Ben Scovil CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! www.geocities.com/scovilsyardcare .

ikipp
Snowblower works alot better with wheel weights. They run about $50-$75. I have the same tractor. With chains and wheel weights, you'll be unstopable.. Cab used runs about $175-$275. Have fun.