Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
tanman722001

Speedex S24

tanman722001
Hi guys,I got the speedex Sat.Got it home about 5:30 and bye 7 i was driving it around.The only thing that was wrong with it was the coil.Know I'm tearing it down to repaint it.I would put some pics up but i haven't found the download to make mt files smaller.So sorry i havent put up any pics.

rokon2813
thats half the battle making it run. now its worth 2 or 3 times what you paid for it. Have fun with it. As for the pics i make mine smaller in the program i download them off the camera with. Mine is arcsoft photoimpressions but most will do it. as soon as you can view it on the puter and off the camera try resizing it right there by putting your cursor on the corner and make it about half size and it will load. I just have to put it on here with the name it has off the camera like jun2122 if I save it with another name I have problems with them showing up here.

UCD
Irfanview: Free Graphics Compression Program [img]http://irfanview.com/images/iview_logo.gif[/img] http://irfanview.com/ A shareware graphics compression program that runs on Windows PCs. Highly regarded by many club members. Allows you to significantly decrease file sizes while keeping good picture quality. Supports many file types, including .gif and .jpg files used in the Clubhouse. IrfanView is a very fast, small, compact and innovative FREEWARE (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP. It is trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. IrfanView was the first Windows graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple (animated) GIF support. One of the first graphic viewers WORLDWIDE with Multipage TIFF support. The first graphic viewer WORLDWIDE with Multiple ICO support. Some IrfanView features: Many supported file formats (click here the list of formats) Multi language support Thumbnail/preview option Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD) Drag & drop support Fast directory view (moving through directory) Batch conversion (with image processing) Email option Multimedia player Print option Change color depth Scan (batch scan) support Cut/crop IPTC editing Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Photoshop filter factory) Capturing Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs Lossless JPG rotation Many hotkeys Many command line options Many plugins Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like "I Agree" or "Evaluation expired" No registry changes without user action/permission! and many more