Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Time to sell... Simplicity Landlord

NazarianD

I have in my possession one Simplicity Landlord that I need to get rid of. The machine is in good working condition. I need advice on selling this puppy. What specifics should I be looking for? What extras? What upgrades? etc. What can I expect to get for it? Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise (and this breaks my heart) she'll be parked at the end of my driveway with a for sale sign. Thanks

It all depends on the age and condition of the tractor and what's with it.... Posting a pic would be a great help.

Yes think a picture would be helpfull, And in my experience to depends on your location.. as well as the condition....

Welcome to the club! Post some info on it ( model # colors, etc) and if you can get a photo posted it would be a big help. I'm about 40 minutes away from you (Dover, N.J. area) and know a few people looking so let me know.

As you can tell we are not sympathetic to your broken heart we are anticipating a photo and a price(We are a bunch of vultures):DJust joking;)if it breaks your heart don't sell it. Stormy:o)

DON'T SELL IT IF YOU'LL THINK YOU'LL REGRET IT LATER.PICKINS ARE GETTING THIN.CAN'T GIVE ANY GUESS WITHOUT A PIC OR TWO.