Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My dream tractor...

pacodiablo

Can't get my eyes off this beauty... [img]http://ebay2.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_1535cd97a740fa683900e022b0a26654/i-1_B_L.JPG[/img]

My neighbor in Wis. had one like that, it was a beauty. Always tried to buy it from him but no luck. Don't want to make you ill, but I found a early B10 in Asheboro NC with deck for $50 Its the one in the back in my profile pictures. There are more in NC than you think. There,s a guy over in Franklin with a B12 with a loader on it. Says he might keep it for his grandson to fool with. Working on him to. Roger

quote:
Originally posted by samson
My neighbor in Wis. had one like that, it was a beauty. Always tried to buy it from him but no luck. Don't want to make you ill, but I found a early B10 in Asheboro NC with deck for $50 Its the one in the back in my profile pictures. There are more in NC than you think. There,s a guy over in Franklin with a B12 with a loader on it. Says he might keep it for his grandson to fool with. Working on him to. Roger
$50? Damn. Good find. I know there are tractors in NC, but I am from the triangle, and all you can find here are the commercial mowers. In the West end of the state there is much more to be found.

had a Ford LGT 160 was a great mower. dont want to get a fight going but i bet it would of showed up a simplicty 7116 or 7016. it needed a $1600 engine so we got rid of it.

Oh no not another Ford[:0]:DI am just joking Pacodiablo;)There are alot of those around here. Stormy

Paco,It looks pretty good, I come from an old FORD family, But don't you think that you would be happier with an AC or a Simp....;):D

NOW this is a beauty!! If it's Diesel you want, then you need one of these. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/images/7790_diesel/7790%20Diesel%202.jpg[/img]

I worked for a landscaper 15 years ago and I seem to remember he had a simp deisel that was 4 wheel drive. Is it my memory or was there such a beast?

quote:
Originally posted by UCD
pacodiablo This is a Simplicicty and Allis Chalmers garden tractor club
I know I know. I am not really partial to a particular brand, I love almost any tractor.

quote:
Originally posted by rokon2813
I worked for a landscaper 15 years ago and I seem to remember he had a simp deisel that was 4 wheel drive. Is it my memory or was there such a beast?
Wow, that would be a NICE tractor!

quote:
Originally posted by KSever
NOW this is a beauty!! If it's Diesel you want, then you need one of these. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/images/7790_diesel/7790%20Diesel%202.jpg[/img]
Man, that one is nice too... Are there any smaller diesel tractors still in production?

quote:
Originally posted by KSever
Now that is one fine looking tractor....^8D

Dan Yes there was such a beast Compact Diesels 4X4 simplicity 9518 Allis Chalmers 5015 Compact Diesels 4X2 simplicity 9523 & 9528 Allis Chalmers 5020 & 5030

Thanks Maynard. Being 15 years ago and I havent seen or heard of one on here I wasnt sure I wasnt just loosing it..