Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

maddog57

Wards Power-Trac Help ???

maddog57
Howdy all....have looked at this site more than once so decided to join in. Dont know if i can help with anything but am willing to try. My Dad and I keep and work Wards 2 wheelers but I aquired a Power trac Rider and quite a few pieces of equip. recently but dont know how the rider part hooks up correctly as it was set up as the walk behind unit when i got it. hope to have all linkages for rider but would like to see some illustrations or shop schematics on how it all goes together. Would also like to find a hood assembly for wards walker also. Hope to hear from someone soon as I have several shows here in So. Iowa I would like to take it to along with some others that we have. Thanks again

Dutch
Have you read all the pages here? > http://www.simpletractors.com/Walkers/walkers.htm There's quite a bit of info. Other than having a Midland (parts machine) and a few attachments (including a relatively rare brush and log saw > http://www.simpletractors.com/walkers/brush_%26_log_saw.htm), I don't know much about the walkers. If you want to see a nice collection, visit Karl Brandt's site > http://www.simplicityva.com/index.html

maddog57
thanks dutch.....I have checked these sites before but they dont help much as yet. I'm not sure as to how many diff. pcs. of equip. we have but it's starting to over take 2 bldgs so far.we have about 5 tractors in running cond. and about 30 pcs of equip. if ya count dups or triples of some. look forward to being part of this communty...........Thanks......Mike

dieselman
Where are ya in Iowa? I live about 45 minits south of Iowa city. Are ya gona be at the tractor show in Mount Plesent this weekend. My uncle colects walk behind garden tracters and has always wanted one of them like ya got.

ka9bxg
I have the rider for one also the bad thing is that they fit only certain tractors.I do have some pictures of different ones that I have seen at different shows.I can email you a picture of one if you want.Bob

maddog57
Thanks ka9bxg...would appreciate all the help i can get. My e-mail is in my profile. also , would you consider letting go of the rider that you have as i may have another tractor that it will fit on. thanks again