Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
McGill

$10.00 tractor

McGill
Just picked up a Broadmoor 717 for $10.00, but I have to also haul away some other old garden tractor too. Guy says the broadmoor needs rings.

goatfarmer
Sounds like a deal.....

gregc
A great deal.

simplicity707
excellent deal. my friend bought a 717 also for $10.00. it sat in a barn for about 10-15 years though. had it going the night he brought it home!!

JoeJ
Geeeez Dennis, They was callin me a thief for my $50 B-210!!!! hehehehe, a tough handle to bear, but bet you'd be as fast on the next one as I would....As anyone would. David, welcome to the club! I just looked at your profile,,,,$5,,,,,Now I feel as if I got took. hehehehe [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

MPH
Fail to understand how you guys can sleep at nite, swear you all must remove the mirors outta your houses. CONGRADULATIONS Dennis and Joe on a couple great deals...MPH

JoeJ
Marty, hehehehehe, I sleep very well. And thank you. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

stormy2163
[:0][:0]$10.00;)

memanpa
man o man did you get taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame on you for being so niave to think you got a good deal!!!!!! shame on you for taking advantage of that poor old grandma. hope you didn't kick the spokes out of her wheel chair too!! just kidding. sounds to me like one heck of a deal