Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

[;)]Well it's not a tractor but it is handy.

markpogue

Was on the 620 with bush hog and got stuck in a old spring,:( Had to have a little help to get it out I got out the Struck Dozer.:D

Wanted one since I was a kid. Bought it on EBAY last year. Actually Robin, Real close to your location, Florence, Al. It is a neat toy and will do a great deal of work also! I have a dozer blade as well as te dump bucket that is on it in the picture. I am thinking of building a loader and backhoe for it next winter.

Florence is very close by.That looks a machine that could do alot of work.Good thing I don't have one my little boy would want to be on it all the time. Stormy

Dave, The one behind is a 332 JD with a Yanmar Diesel. Not seen but also behind it is a MF Skid Steer and a 616 AC that I think I will restore even though I really bought it for a parts machine. If you look in my picture gallery you can see my 616 AC with Brantly backhoe and front dozer blade. Robin, My oldest Grandson (2) can.t stay off of it

That dozer on EBay belongs to SmilinSam and at the moment is still up for bid. [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20544&item=2330818045[/url] [img]http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_075238bc3ec9550d1eec19e1fbbbd7fa/i-1.JPG[/img]

You have a fleet of tractors and equiptment.Real nice 616AC it looks similar to mine.I like the tread.:)

I love those little Magnatracs. They've been around for years but I've never actually seen on in the flesh. Nice looking machine!

Peter, I have been impressed with it so far. If you can get enough traction it will move whatever you want. I talked with the service guy Warren at Struck and he said this one was almost to stromg. The ones they make now are hydrostatic drive and have a relief valve so you can't destroy the final drive. He cautioned me to be careful or I will be tearing down the tranny to replace shear pins. I had to have a new well pump put in right after our big freeze here in NC. the pipe to the house froze and the tank and pressure switch are under the house. Results of the pump dead heading all night was a pump that would only make about 20PSI. To make a long story short. The guy stuck his service truck in the yard and I got out the Struck. They had a good laugh and told me their truck was about 25K lbs. I put a old tire between the dozer blade and their bumper then lifted the blade slightly to add down pressure to the tracks and with the 18 horse briggs at about half throttle I pushed them right out. It was not funny then, but a real nice thing to have and they wanted one.