Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Napa electric fuel pump for 720 & 9020?

MN_FISH

Looking for the NAPA electric fuel pump numbers for the 9020 & 720 and prices. I did a search on here but couldn’t come up with the forum talking about them :( Should have written the numbers down then but thought I could find it later? The electric pump on the 720 quits so I have to tap on it to keep it running. All the electrical connections are clean & tight:D Fuel filter is new. The one on it now when crossed over to a NAPA # cost $50.00+:(! Thought the ones in the forum I read were cheaper?

[url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=11629&SearchTerms=fuel,pump[/url] 610-1051 is pump # 3007 is filter # Don

Couldn't you use a solid state Faucet fuel pump? They're fairly cheap, and reliable to boot.

Wayne, if you still need help I can go look at the one I put on the 4040. I recall its a puraltor, 1 to 3 lbs I think. If you need I'll get the # and post the pics of mounting it. I got 3 days off work HOME....MPH

I picked up the 610-1051 yesterday at NAPA and don't know when I'll install it? Been working on my other projects. Built a 3-point mount for a big vacuum system for the 720 I just picked up. It works great now after I made it solid <took the lift arms off>on the tugs and drawbar :D Really sucks up the grass. Have to make the endgate on the cart automatic open & close like a truck endgate when I get time. Converted a ATV sprayer with 10' booms to 3-point.Made a stand fastened to the drawbar to hold the sprayer when I'm useing the mower. Hopeing to spray bug killer at the same time I'm mowing. Putting 2 valves in the spray line so I only will use the nozzles behind the tractor. The booms foldup so it is a little narrower than the 9020. Went a little overboard and also installed foam markers^ They work good on the lawn when I can't see my wheel tracks from the previous round^ enough rambling for now and thanks for the info. on the pump!:D:D