Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

"New" B-210 is home

JoeJ

Just got back home, and wife did the picture thing for me. What do you think for $50?????

Ok, now as you can see I found model and serial #'s, But I got to order the manuals and they ask for manufacture number. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

Looks pretty nice. I don't think Dick Roy will be getting a whole lot of $$$$$ from you! Good Luck! Jack

wowsa your picture gonna be in the post office next week { most wanted } you stole it :) best of luck with it, nice find

Real nice Joe what can I say another case of highway robbery:)The more I see them the more I like em.The only ones I have ever seen are here on this site and They are all looking mighty good.I like the color and the seats on these particular machines and hear that they are a real work horse.I think I would really like to be the proud owner of one of these myself.You done real good. Stormy

Thanks Gang!! I wait a long time to find one. Greg, thanks Dude, but how did you arrive at it??? Jack, believe it or not, he still has parts for it!! And way glad he wasn't in the bidding thing! Marty, No way!! I still want one of those bigger ones like you and Robin cruise on!!! Robin, Thanks,,,Seats!! Anyone remember the gal was redoing these seats and if she is still around? She was the gal that was going to put together the club cookbook, I believe. She used to chat in the chatroom with Chad and I in the old clubhouse. I think her name was Mary. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

I don't know her but I did see a Mary in the forum the other day.Might want to check it out in the members list might be an email addy there to see if she is still doing the repairs. Robin

UCD posted this: Posted - 05/04/2003 : 08:33:08 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There are 3 places you can get them from Mary Gearhart aka Yellowbee kmgeartheart@juno.com here is a copy of an email Mary just sent me I make new cushions. I use new plywood; new t fasteners; new dense foam and new heat pleated vinyl. The set is $80 + $10 shipping. The set includes the bottom, the back, and armrests. They are made with heat pleated material, white on top and smooth vinyl on the sides. These seats will fit the AC B-1, AC B-10, Big Ten, AC B-110, AC B112. You can send a check or money order to: you can all so order from Wells Implement Smooth Vinyl Or Sandy Lake Implement Heat Pleated Or Sewn Pleated

Thanks Robin, Dan and Greg That's her!! I'll try her first then off to Sandy Lake Bill. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

FYI -- Mary Gearheart also makes the heat-pleated cushions that Sandy Lake sells, while their sewn, pleated seat cushions are made locally.

Here's where I got the manual for mine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/6767PRINT/PDF_files/TP_500_3478_00_LT_A.pdf Steve