Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pics of Dads Montgomery Wards

maddog57

they didnt upload due to "too big " so I have put them in my profile under "cool links" sorry but i had to scan these and didnt realize the size part of things......thats ok, I'll get it pretty soon (I hope). hope ya enjoy them anyway. This is just the start of our equip. line as these pics are about 5 or 6 yrs old. let me know what ya think........(be gentle on me pleeeaaaassseee):D

Maddog, Go to Resources, Links, Miscellaneous, IrfanView and you can download software that will be of use in editing and making the pictures smaller.

Mike, checked out the "cool links" very cool pics really got a kick out of them....my fav is the two guys in the trailer...lol to good!!!!! Nice tractors by the way! Dougm

It looks like a nice set up and like you guys get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks HubbardRA for the link info and DougM.. That is Dad facing the camera and a friend playing music in the parade. They had a small 12 volt amplifier in the trailer with em that put out a lot of sound........By the way.....it was me drivin