Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new to site

62retired

i recently aquired,a b 207, and a simplicity walk behind. the 207 is aa nice unit. it has aa mower deck only.ser #4044.the other one has a sickle mower,reel mower, and abrush cutter.ser#s17889r pretty old i think. iam new to this. are these good enough to start with, or should i hunt others. thanks dennis

Welcome to the club Dennis, It sounds like you have some really nice units to start out with, this is a great hobby....8D^

Dennis, anything simplicity or ac is great. you have some good stuff there, if it were mine i'd restore it. WELLCOME TO THE CLUB!!

If you've got it, then enjoy it. We are all here to share and enjoy the benefits of having Simplicity and Allis Chalmers equipment. No specific requirements to join. Welcome and enjoy the club.

Hello Dennis, Welcome.Your life will never be the same. You will find that when you go for a drive you like to see houses with weed patches behind the garage, they could have treasure in them. To quote Forest Gump " Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get" and thats all I got to say about that!

Welcome to the group.I started out with a model F 2 wheel tractor 15 years ago I have quite a few attachments for them and have a good time with them.You will discover that you never have everything that you want and always on the look out for more stuff.Right now I have over 30 tractors of different kinds (most are Simplicity) It's a great hobby and it does keep me out of the bars at night.Have fun.Bob

Welcome to the club! I have a B-208, which is essentially the same tractor as your B-207. It does everything I need it to do, which is mow grass and plow some snow.

• 4 weeks later...
ka9bxq I ask you this question because of the number of them you own. Which tractors are the easier ones to find/get parts for ? Thanks for any response.