Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got my new tires Today.....

Bunky

Well I got my new bar treads from Tirenet.com... Put them on and mowed the front yard today... I was really surprised that they seemed to work great, they didn't cut up my yard and when I turned before with the turf tires in spots it used to spin.... I think I will put the bartreads on more of my tractors......and they even look good..... [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/BUNKY/7016H.JPG[/img]

Glad you like em.Nice tractor.Is that your Silverado in the background?If I may ask?

Yep thats My 2001 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 litre, automatic,Flowmaster exhaust,K&N filter and next week it's getting a Cowl induction hood..... I even mounted the tires my self with one of those harbor freight small tire changers.....

What brand are the tires? I going to buy a couple sets in the near future. Thank you, John

want a set like that for my B-110 thinking it would be better for the snow then the turf tires

Yep,looks good Bunky... BTW,are you gonna put AC orange deck stripes on that cowl induction hood for the Chevy?Looks like they would match the front licence plate...

These tires are Deestones I bought them at tirenet.com 23X10.50-12 4ply Apair for $90 shipped to me... 23X8.50-12 are even cheaper. [url]www.tirenet.com[/url]