Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wanted B10 Parts!

ACB10owner

I am lookign for a B10 gastank,Dash,Sidecovers(below the dash)need both! and i Also need some information on what kind of motor will fit onthis tractor? I want to know what types (even if you have to make modifications) thanks, Jimmy

Oh yeah i also need a grill screen and a seat for it. I does not have to be orignal just work. I want to make this tractor a nice little tractor for around the house. thanks, jimmy

There are some parts available in the classifieds and alot of folks here that know alot about them..I'm sure they will jump in to help you out. Stormy (P.S.Welcome to the club)

Here is a link you might want to look at.:) http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/a-c_seat_cushions.htm

Welcome to the club... Like stormy said,look in the classifieds or post a wanted ad there...

Yeah i just looked at the classifieds ( I am new to AC and this is my first one i bought.) I might make it into a pulling tractor or maybe just for around the house. Depends. But I think im going to injoy workign on this! thanks, Jimmy

About the engines: Nearly any B/S or Kohler 1 cyl, flat bottom (not from a Cub Cadet), can be installed. I am currently running a 14 Hp Kohler in my 61 Wards. Had a 10 Hp B/S, then a 12 Hp Kohler before that.

Jimmy as for the grill screen, I'm making mine out of some flattened expanded 1/8" steel mesh I found at an auction. The seats are avalible from a couple of places but the sheet-metal you will only find thrupatient searching. Maybe check with "Smiling Sam" the club Pres. Larry