Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Scott, 3212v headlight bracket

Ryan

Scott, Here is the bracket. I could not e-mail it for some reason. Sorry about the decimals, did not know how to change over to fractions yet. Will frigure it out later. Scale is 1:2, will figure out how insert that later. I hope this helps Ryan

Ryan, I have a 3212V also and I'm interested in putting some lights on it. I copied the print of the bracket you made, but I'm having a hard time reading any of the dims. Would it be to much for me to ask for you to email me a copy of it, or try to re-post the print to a larger scale. Thanks Mark

Mark, I sure will try. I tied to email it out last night and it would not go. I am at school right now and do not have it with me. I will give it a shot when I go home tonight. If I cannot do it I will drop it in the mail for you. Ryan