Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Question regarding service manual

grayford

i was going to order a service manual from yesterdays tractor..and notice it is 220 pages..i have a manual here, its about 218, but not a service manual, just has pics of part and part numbers..They have a parts maual also but only 80 or so pages..so how do i determine which manual i have so i don't order the same thing? The manual i have does not have the front cover but page one says it has the parts number for all b-1 big ten b-10 b-12 b-110 b 112 any help would be appreciated Darryl

Grayford, Why order the manaul from yesterday tractor when you can download it from Simplicity? The first manaul you are talking sounds like the same one. The second one sounds a parts manaul for just one of the B-series. Jay

Darryl You can download free of charge any manual you want at this site operaters Manuals, parts manuals, repair manuals service bulletins, installation instructions, electrical diagrams, belt and blade guides oil filter & lube charts, etc. This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. This will require some time and effort on your part Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php

Thanks, goes to show how green i am behind the ears, i saw that site and thought it was ust for the simplicity models..i will go thru with more care this time

start by downloading the pubs catolog listed in the links section. I would go through the catalog off line since it about 25 pages selecting pubs to downlog. Then using UCD link type the number of the pub, which will bring up a list right click on pub wanted then "save as" will download the pub.

Couger That is not how the site listed workes. You do not have to have File name #. You type in part# (ie 500) for repair manuals. The manuals are listed in plain english by MFG# and document title. you left click on View PDF the file will download to the folder of your choseing in your computer. I suggest you go here and download the lattest >[url="http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html"]Adobe reader 6.0[/url]<click here