Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Broadmoor snowthrower- Help!

Tom_Byrne

Don't laugh:D, I know it's still too early:D, but I am trying to straighten out the snowblower on the 707. anyone have a manufacturers number so I can download a manual? I need to see what the complete unit looks like(I may be missing somthing for the hitch) and the belt diagram. Any help would be appreciated.

This site has all the Manuals you could ever want. About the only other thing we could do is come and fix it. This will require some time and effort on your part Use Part# 100,200,300, ETC. to 900.Then you will have to scroll thought the list to find the one you want. They all have discriptions. All of the repair manuals are here. Part# 100 OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 200 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS,OPERATOR'S MANUALS Part# 300 DEALER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS Part# 400 PARTS MANUALS Part# 500 REPAIR MANUALS Part# 600 Safety Section,INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS Part# 700 Neutral Adjustment Guide,Electrical Information Manual, Product Service Bulletin Book Part# 800 Misc. Part# 900 Service Bulletin Book,Limited Warranty Simplicity Technical Publications Document Search Engine. http://www.simplicitytechpubs.com/v_techpubsearch.php

Ilooked in the manual for my 707 and the part # is 419 if you go to the simplicity site and type in 990419 you will get the manual you will need, it worked for me