Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

'64 broadmoor

simplicity707

Hi, i just went over to my aunt's house and found my old '64 broadmoor i forgot that i had. i had to pull it out of the pine tree as it had grown into the tractor. i thought i could make run...boy was i wrong! i thought it was complete, we'll i gess it had been awhile since i looked at it. it's missing the motor with the delco remy starter generator, gas tank (straps are still there), all of the pto levers and pulleys, mowing deck is there, somewhat froze. does ANYBODY know where i can find these parts to get this thing moving on it's own? also, i would like to put the original 6hp engine with oil bath filter and starter generator back on it. if anybody can give me info on where to find these parts, that be just great:D! thanx

• 2 weeks later...
I know what you mean on finding parts. I am looking for some myself. I'll let you know if I get any extras

There are MANY of these old tractors around and all of the parts are generally available. Simply post a want ad on the Simple Tractors web site. you will get the best results by listing the specific parts you want. It sounds like you need MANY parts, so you may be off looking for an entire parts tractor!