Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
thedaddycat

Carb linkage....

thedaddycat
Now here's one that I have to admit I have not seen before..... This must be one of those newfangled pivoting throttle link thingamabobs....

I was looking at the Big Ten to see if it had a short or long intake manifold so I could try to get the proper linkage for the 3310 H. For now I swapped carbs and manifolds along with the linkage from the 3310 V over to the H. I have to put a battery in it and check out a few other things and I'll try a test run of the engine. In the meantime I was trying to get info to try getting the right linkage from some of the "Parters" out there when I found this suprise.... Anyone else have something like this???

HubbardRA
Kirk, I didn't even have one on the engine for the AC712S. I made one from a piece of 1/16 inch welding rod. I tend to make them a little long, and if they need adjustment, use lineman's pliers and put a slight zig-zag in them to shorten.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• RayS
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Ole Settler
      Ole Settler
      (71 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
    • dav-1

dav-1  »  Talntedmrgreen

Over a year ago, you answered a question I had about the tool bar for my FDT. In your reply dated Dec 31, 2019  you said the spacer, part #16, goes in the bar to allow for up and down depth adjustment. does this mean the bolt has to be tightened at whatever depth desired or does the bolt slide up and down, allowing the lower hitch to free float?
         If it is tightened so the lower hitch and the bar are rigid, then is the depth to be controlled by the shoes? Or by the lift handle?
        Is there any kind of user directions for the tool bar? The Outdoor Power Manual basically shows how to assemble the bar but not how to use it
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts