Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Carb linkage....

thedaddycat

Now here's one that I have to admit I have not seen before..... This must be one of those newfangled pivoting throttle link thingamabobs....

I was looking at the Big Ten to see if it had a short or long intake manifold so I could try to get the proper linkage for the 3310 H. For now I swapped carbs and manifolds along with the linkage from the 3310 V over to the H. I have to put a battery in it and check out a few other things and I'll try a test run of the engine. In the meantime I was trying to get info to try getting the right linkage from some of the "Parters" out there when I found this suprise.... Anyone else have something like this???

Both my 7010 and 3112 have the short manifold and the right Briggs link part number is 691595. Yours looks like another use for gas welding rod.

Kirk, I didn't even have one on the engine for the AC712S. I made one from a piece of 1/16 inch welding rod. I tend to make them a little long, and if they need adjustment, use lineman's pliers and put a slight zig-zag in them to shorten.