Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Forgefan

Progress so far...

Forgefan
Here is a link to some photos of my progress so far in restoring my 66 Broadmoor. My son and I have had a blast taking this machine doen and prepping for the sandblaster. We have the paint on order and should be getting sanded and painted within the week. I worked on the mower deck for 5 hours on sunday, taking it apart cleaning the grease off and fixing any dings that needed fixing. Any cracks in metal have been welded and ground. Boy this is fun! ... and addictive;) http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/home/s_albumedit.asp?refresh=1&s=cano&a=1359409&STATUS=

UCD
Trent Can't access the site. Need User name and pass word. You can upload them from your computer to here. Click on the paperclip icon. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/images/icon_paperclip.gif[/img] Click on browse. Locate the file on your conputer. Check the file name to be sure that there are no spaces or symbols in the name. If there are rename the file. Click on file to select, then click upload. Start a new line with your cursor for each picture perferably with a space between lines.