Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Leroy

AGCO Compact Tractor prices

Leroy
Just got this in my email. The AGCO ST 25 [url]www.agcocorp.com[/url] Visit the site N. America, Store locater, and products tabs. I just got the pricing. for these AGCO's Brand spankin new 4x4 tractors. Agco ST25-4 Tractor w/Ag Tires and Std. Trans. $11,865, ST25-4 w/Ag Tires and Hydro Trans. $13,385, Agco ST35X-4 w/Ag Tires and Std.Trans. $15,325, Agco ST35-4 w/Ag Tires and Hydro Trans. $17,910. You could deduct 10% from these prices on a cash no trade deal and then add $335.00 factory freight & $220.00 PDI. Please let me know if you need any more information, we currently have in stock a ST30,ST35 & ST40. ksmith@smithtnt 1-800-967-8116 ---------------------- It is alot of money. I think they come with a mower but maybe not. AGCO is based in Georgia I wonder what the workers think of it? the QC and MTBF for electrical components (Digital dash). Made in the USA I think, based in GA. makes it look like it.

Stoneheartfarm
Leroy, I though all of the new ST series were diesel compacts made in the land of the rising sun. Mitsubishis or Isikis? The ST25 is about comparable to the New Holland TC24 or TC25. (I think). syncro shuttle and hydro trannies, 4x4, 3 cyl diesel and 5 to 12 gpm hydraulics. $12k for a 25hp diesel CUT is real competitive with the big 3, most of the dealing appears to be in options and such. Steve

MN_FISH
Which one are you going to purchase?