Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Garden tractor loader for sale

Vic

I came across this loader for sale near Pomeroy, IA. I don't know what it exactly fits but obviously looks like it'd fit a smaller garden tractor. It says on the side of it that it is a Wright Way brand made by Write Way Mfg. The for sale # if you are interested is 712-830-3719. By the way, the pump and mounting bracket were there. If someone is interested and needs it picked up & a place to store it, I could assist.

Hi, I just traded for a loader exactly like that one. The person I got this one from said it was on an Ariens when he got, he adapted it to a 912h. Mine has been painted over the green. All I can see of the label says Wright Way and Wright Way Mfg. Eagle Grove Ia. The loader is neat, the oil tanks are in the loader frame, the braces that go down forward at an angle. The bucket stays level when raised due to the bucket cylinders linked to the frame with the parallelogram linkage above the loader arms. I am going to sell this unit and the loader I have for a 720. I think it is ironic that this picture was posted just as I was going to post a picture and ask who else might know something about it. Al Eden