Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
samson

B10 almost done

samson

Finally got this project done!! could not have done it with out the expertise of BLT and every one else in the club. Thanks alot and will probably need guidence on the next one. Still lacking decals, But 226$ plus shpg. is alot for two tractors [50$ paid for the 10], The 12 is done also with no decals The 717 has decals thanks to the local printer and mowereman. Would like to do a bigger one this time like a sunstar or ? thanks again Samson allmost forgot to mention Dave thomas and look at that beautiful seat from YELLOWBEE Mary gearheart. very pleased with that.

jworth
Great job!!!!!!!!

MDB
Roger, That is one fine looking tractor8D it looks like you really took you time to do a professional job8D^ I know what you mean about the decals I'm waiting a while to buy mine for my two tractors also. How about some pics. of the B12?:D

johnmonkey
nice work! John H

arjr111
Beauty!

stormy2163
Oh that is nice:DReal Nice Job.Those seats that Mary puts together are great.I know you are proud I would be.:D;)

jkmustang1
WOOOOOOOW[:0] Nice tractor and the grader blade realy sets it off:D COOL8D8D8D8D8D

IronPony
Gooood Job! Looks great! Thanks for the pictures. Dan

JoeJ
Roger, If my B-210 comes out half that nice, I'll be pleased as punch. Great Job!!!!!!! [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

gregc
Very nice job Roger. You've got a real beauty there.8D

WNC
FINE JOB:)

mowerman1193
Roger,That kooks great!!!I can't wait to get mine done...I have not messed with mine for a few weeks now...just not enough hours in a day it seems.I am hoping to get back at it next week...

dtsr
Roger, Your B-10 looks great. Of course your B-12 and 717 look just as nice. You need to post pic's of the 12 and 717 also. We hope to get down soon and will let you know later. Dave

Tom_Byrne
Great looking tractor!! Great job!!!

ikipp
Most impressive. Really a nice rebuild. How long do think it took. I'm thinking about doing one of mine.

slippery
Very well done.

happy
about the only thing that hasn't been said...sweet!

tractormike
Very nice looking tractor!!! You can be proud of the results of all your hard work!