Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Tom_Byrne

Ever heard of this brand?

Tom_Byrne
Saw this one on eBay today. Anyone know anything about this brand? Never heard of it before. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2333642552&category=43562

rokon2813
Yup brother in law has one. Not nearly as nice as that though. Next time I'm over there I'' take a look at it and see if I can tell who made it or anything.

powermax_paul
quote:
Originally posted by stumpy
The oldest brother's name was Adam....
You're absolutely right!^ Adam died on the show when I think he was rescuing little joe from some thugs in the desert. All I remember from the episode was Little Joe dragging his deceased brother on a strecher when they found him. Pernel Roberts played Adam, and later starred on Trapper John MD. He's the only remaining member of the original cast. Here's a link. [url]http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/westside/25/Pernel~1.htm[/url] And by the way, It is a nice looking little tractor!^

jkmustang1
That tractor looks alot like one they repowered a few years ago on a tv show called SHADETREE MACHANIC. The tractor on the show was green bottom white top white wheels. If I remember right that one was the host dads tractor.

SmilinSam
I hads one just like in the picture give to me for junk last year. I robbed all the pertinent parts and scrapped the rest of it. Didn't impress me any.

goatfarmer
When I bought my 2110 Landlord,it came with a Bonanza snow thrower that had been rigged up to work on it. I found the correct snowthrower for it,and scrapped the Bonanza unit.

PatRarick
Paul, Adam was killed? From what I remember, he went to England. Several episodes after Adam left, mentioned letters recieved from Adam. I remember one episode where a man that traveled to England with Adam, had stolen some letters from him and learned of the Cartwright's wealth. He used information from the letters to befriend the Cartwrights in an attempt to rob them. In the Bonanza movie of later years where Michael Landon Jr. played Little Joe's son, Adam's son was another character in the movie. Pat