Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
TOMT

NEED HELP WITH 3210V

TOMT
I HAVE A 3210V & MY PROBLEM IS THAT IT LOCKS UP IN FIRST GEAR. IT GOES INTO FIRST EASILY BUT WILL NOT RELEASE. THE REST OF THE GEARS WORK OK. IT'S PRESENTLY LOCKED & I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET IT OUT. IT'S SNOWING PRETTY HEAVY & I NEED TO GET THIS MACHINE BACK TO WORK!! ANY HELP/SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

dlcentral
Better call a plow truck! Sorry to tell, you but if the trans. is sticking in 1st gear,there is a problem of somekind with the shifter rails inside the box.Usually the shifter key gets sprung from jamming it into gear and there's really no easy fix for it other than to replace the long[about 4 in.} key.Or buy a re=built/guaranteed trans. from me as I have one here in stock. dlc

TOMT
DAVE, APPRECIATE THE INPUT. IS THERE INFO AVAILABLE SHOWING WHAT OTHER MODELS(SIMPLICITY OR A-C) USE THE SAME TRANSMISSION AS THE 3210V. I WOULD THINK THE A-C "B" SERIES PLUS THE EARLIER LANDLORDS USED THIS SAME TRANSMISSION. AGAIN ANY ASSISTANCE WILL BE APPRECIATED.