Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

dieselman

All Finished

dieselman
Heres a pic of the 920 i built all dun.

MN_FISH
Great looking tractor ^:D:D How long did it take? One thing you'll appreciate using it more when you rebuilt it yourself :D:D:)^

dieselman
It took me right arround 6 months. If ya go to my websight it will so some pics but i still need to add more. http://wehrfamilyfarms.tripod.com

samson
Thats a beauty, How long did it take you? Did you paint it your self?

dieselman
i panted it my self and did all the work my self I will be takeing it to my county fair next week. If any one is gona be in South East Iowa arround the Sigourney area next Thursday through Sunday it will be on display at the fair grounds east of Sigourney.

Les
You might still be able to buy Agco Allis 918H or Soveriegn decals for that tractor, I would check with a dealer

dieselman
I got the dash decales and consil decal through my dealer and they said that they had a liminted number of hood decales and when they ran out simplicty quit makeing them.

JoeJ
Neil, Great looking job!!!! [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

roma3112
great job i am sure that it will serve you well :) Have you had a chance to try her out yet?

MDB
Neil, I have been following your progress since you started on it and you have really done a great job, it looks professional to me...8D^ Very nice paint job too...^ I'll bet it is really a joy to run isn't it...:)

AGCO918
You done a A++++++++ job on it.I like to see start to finish pictures like you did on it.Wish i could find a 720 or 920 diesel around here in ohio.

Tom_Byrne
WHAT A BEAUTY! Great Job!:D

Dutch
Congratulations..... Good job...... Nice detail I think the hood decal looks just fine.

jkmustang1
You put alot of work into what became a great tractor. congrats!!!!

gregc
Neil, You did a fine job on that tractor. I know that you're proud of it and you should be.

arjr111
Great job!

dieselman
Thank you every one on you comints. I havent had a chance to mow with it yet because I wanted to keep it clean for the fair. I have ran the deck over and it runs smooth. I have 2 hours on it all ready from just driveing arround. my uncle drove it in our 4th of July praide because i wanted to drive my restored B John Deere so he said he would like to drive the mower. He has a Deere x485 and said that mine was a great mower. what i plan to do next is see if a DT 466 IH engine will fit in a Chevy truck it cant be 2 hard i figoure and the IH 400 series engines were great engines.

WNC
A thing of beauty..well dun and good luck :D

dirtsaver
Great job Neil! I wish I had the time to dedicate to a project like yours. I like the idea of the DT466 in a Chevy. Two of the best facets of trucking in history. I've been driving DT466 powered trucks for years untill I got the Mack last month and I can tell you the DT's are as good as they come. Larry

powermax_paul
Real nice! Gonna bring it to Rhinelander next year?