Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
NandoG

Radio Trailer

goatfarmer
Looks to be made by Radio Steel,in Chicago. The same people who make Radio Flyer wagons. I've got an almost identical cart,that says Simplicity on it.

papamerkle
Here is pictures of my trailer.

I found trailer in a dumpster 14 years ago. there was a S decal by the dump latch. My nephew and I clean and painted trailer. Been using it ever since. :)Does anyone know what years trailers were made?

BillC
My father bought one just like it in the late 70's to do yard work after building a new home. Then I inherited it in the late 90's after building a home. It was always a pain in the butt to empty dirt because it is to low to the ground and I spent almost as much effort to empty the cart as I did filling it. I was glad when my younger brother needed to use it and told him not to bring it back. I then had an excuse for my wife to purchase a new Agri-Fab and I have been happy ever since.

goatfarmer
My 3410 is approximately 1973 vintage,and the original owner bought the cart with the tractor. I use mine mostly for leaves in the fall,taking them into the woods across the road and dumping them. My cart has Simplicity decals on both sides,the same place where the top picture says Radio