Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B12 717 pics

samson

Here's some pics of the other projects I'm doing. Again no decals on the 12 but got some from local print shop and mowerman I bought the 717 new and the 12 around 72 used. Mowed alot of grass with these two. They are both retired now the same as me. [BLT] worked on these over the years when I lived in Milwaukee. I know He remembers them. Next project will be something bigger. What is the largest tractor Simplicity makes?

Rodger Re-name file IMAGE0002-e[1] Drop the brackets and no spaces IMAGE0002-e1 and re-upload. I will delete the other one. IMAGE0002-e[1] uploaded but it will not post because of the brackets.

Roger, Awsome, is about the only way to describe both of those tractors!! [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]