Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

On the trail of 2 ac tractors B-12 and B-110

jkmustang1

Hey all wish me luck:) I am going to look at a B-12 with a deck and a front blade. My buddy Charlie does some work for a local auctioner. They have been cleaning up and setting up for an auction that is set for next week. They are listing a b-12 while cleaning they found the deck. He said the lady who owns it said there is a blade he has not seen it yet. He also said the tractor is rough needing a repaint and a seat. Not sure if it runs. One front tire is trash had a tube comming out till it burst while moving it. He is taking me to see it tomarrow. Stopped by my home town for a fire department meeting. Knowing that one of the guys owns what was my uncle's b-110. I told him I wanted one. He said he has a line on a GREEN machine if he gets it he will sell the AC. He is to let me know. Then he drops the bomb he reminds me this tractor has electric lift8D That tractor has been a redone and well cared for by him after he got it. He was my other uncle's hired man at the "restoration place" shop for about ten years. So I have no worry that it isn't done right or good:) So here's hoping for one or both:)

Good Luck Jon, Sorry I haven't posted the pictures of the fenders. I took them, but haven't had time to load them into the computer and shrink them down to posting size. Been building a raised flower bed for Mama in the evenings after work, using landscaping block. Had to tear part of it back down and re-do. When I got back to the starting point it didn't match. It was a little lower. Must have been reading the level cross-eyed. If I do another one I'll lay out a string alignment set-up. I'll try to post this week before I go to Boy Scout Camp with my son next week.

Electric lift on a B-110? Could have had hydraulic lift, either from factory or dealer-installed, but electric lifts came later.... Wonder if he's mistaken, or if someone has put it on later?

I have a B-12 and a Big Ten. The Big Ten has the hyd. lift from the factory and I love it. Wish I had it on the B-12. I have located one but have had no luck getting the fellow to part with it. Hope you get them both.

Went to look at what was supose to be a B-12:) It turned out to be a B-10 man. number 05023:I Tractor is a rough original. Seat and arm rest pads are junk tubing is lightly rustedB) Sheet metal and grill are straight the grill emblems Ac and B-10 are nice:) Grill and side bars are only lightly rusted. It needs a repaint but it isn't total rust all panels look good enough to reuse. the motor turned over by hand easy pulling on the starter belt. Not running has rear lift and tabs on the front for the plow. Did not see the plow but the deck looks good the center is frozen the outer two turn by hand the blades need sharpend but look ok. The stripe rollers look good didn't have a tape but it looks like a 42"? Tires and battery are junk too. I think I will try to get it though :D

Update the front push blade has been found for the B-10:) I am now sure I am going to try for it real hard:) Will let you all know if I get it8D

The B-10 does not have the hydraulic lift but it is all there. The b-110 has the lift and it won't be available till he gets his green tractor.