Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

DDB

Simplicity 32" Snow Blower ID

DDB
Help, I have a Simplicity 5010 and a friend gave me a 32" Simplicity snow blower. I would like to find out what the snow blower does fit. When I looked @ the cross reference pages, and the quick reference area, I can not find the ID number (What's left) on the charts. My snow blower ID number starts out with the printed numbers 882 then the numbers that are stamped looks like 02384, so the complete number would be: 882 02384. What does this blower work on and why does my blower's number starts out with "882" when the cross reference numbers start out with "990"? Please Help Dave dbauerle@netexp.com

DDB
Dan, Great information but, NUTS! I have the right blower but the wrong hitch. What are the ods that I will find the correct one. It took 6 months just to find a gas tank. This machine is very hard to find parts for. Thank's agin Dave

rokon2813
you might get lucky. Ive got a small blower like that I havent picked up yet. Cant remember the number on it but I will try to get it this weekend and see what I have. Dan