Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Mowers for AC 720, Simp 9020 etc.

LarryC

I have 3 mowers for each of my AC720, Simp. 9020, and 4041 tractors and have started to replace the bearings and seals. I find that a local bearing house here has all the seals and bearings for only $2.00 or so each. I have the numbers of bearings and seals if anyone wants them and can give address of place to order them. They are very helpful folks and these parts are dirt cheap if anyone want to rebuild thier mower decks. We have a JOhn Deere plant near here so they have lots of bearings etc, for things you might need. I can't imagine Agco being this cheap for these parts! RoyG

Roy Boy, I rebuilt my 620 deck last year, there are 4 bearing per spindle, 2 shaft bearings and 2 carrier bearings. The carrier bearings also have replacable races. I paid $8.00 per for the shaft bearings, and $2.50 per for the carrier bearings. The races and seals where $2.00 each.Sounds like you found a great place for these parts. Floydster