Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Green, but not a bambi

JoeJ

Ok, I've passed this twice a day sence early spring. I thought it was a home made tractor so never stopped. Yesterday I did, the sign says 1951 Gard'n Master. I searched in google last night and found only 2., one, added here, looks exactly like the one I looked at. The other was a 1954 and had a steering wheel instead of the tiller kinda handle. I've never seen one like it and will call this weekend to ask about the price. Got a feeling this may be out of my play money range. It has a 8hp wis. and wheelie bars, as the sign said it was an awsome puller. I'm interested in it because it is an oddity, not as a pullin tractor. If out of my range, anyone close interested? Tom? Dutch?

[img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

That looks like the Garden Master tractor I had several years ago:D The tractor had a 7hp wisconsin engine,with a car rear axle. See the pump hose in the background of my back yard.:D:D I had this tractor for 10 years and had to make room for a orange tractor. Karl

My be out of my play money range too. If you remember, The Boss stopped me from buying a B207 Allis a few weeks ago. Looks kinda neat though. What town is it in? Let me know the asking price if you don't want it Joe.

Be cool to have it, not sure I'd want to have to use it too much, looks like it could be a beast to operate..MPH

Fellas, JoeJ - 1,,,,,,,,Mrs JoeJ - 1 I got my Allis, but not even talking about the Garden Master... I didn't call, but will surely PM the phone numbers to anyone that is interested, as they were on the for sale sign at roadside. I guess 1 for 1 isn't so bad, I really wanted the B-210 to use. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]