Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I_Mauer

What is it worth?

I_Mauer
I have a Homelite T-13 shuttle shift that runs but needs the end (aluminun mouting bracket) on starter/generator replaced due to crack and 1 spindle repaired due to sloppy bearings (real sloppy). All gears work and tractor is in reasonable shape.

UCD
that is a hard one. Location, location, location,prices vary according to location and your location is completely different than ours. Like Gerhard in Austria asking us what his tractors are worth. Are there a lot of these tractors on Antigua? How many people are collecting them or using them there? The best answer I can give you is, It is worth what you are willing to part with it for and what someone else is willing to pay you to get you to part with it.

Agricola
I keep checking on E-Bay and the local papers to see what the item or a similar item brings. Personally, I only even think about the price of things I own if I want to sell them. Otherwise I just enjoy the heck out of them.