Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-110 and 3310 V

thedaddycat

Here are a few pics of the B-110 I picked up today along with a 3310 V that I won on eBay. The BGB was supposedly bad. I found slight cross shaft end play, enough to allow the gears to disengage. I think the real culprit here is that HALF THE BGB DRIVE PULLEY IS MISSING!!!

Battery tray is a litltle rusty, not rotted out though.

The hood and grill are both in good shape, decals are nice too.

Center PTO looks complete, but I don't think that's the right rear PTO pulley.

Even up inside the tunnel is pretty clean.

You can still read the gas gage!!

Dash decal and steering wheel emblem are in good shape.

As are these ones

The seat though damaged in a few places, looks like it's the original one.

Here's the worst of the seat damage.

Here's another way to tow a trailer, but I recommend against welding these things on like this.....

Standard variable set up, but the front arm has had a new hole drilled in it closer to the pivot point. Someone jumped out the neutral safety switch....

Center PTO looks complete...

Anyone know what this is from?? I don't recall ever seeing a shift pattern where reverse was up and to the left......

Regulator's there and wiring harness looks intact.

Hey!! Lights!!!

Oh yeah, here's a whole variable rear end to go with the deal.......

Not A bad find Kirk, Where did you pick up that b-110? I decided at this moment in time, I don't exactly have the time or money for restoration on mine. I have decided to bolt her back together and use her as is, until the funds permit. I noticed yours didn't come with an engine? or it was seperate? well, good luck with the B-110 & 3310 V.

you gonna restore them old girls or what? I just happen to have a good bgb and at least one if not two briggs 10's. One is even out of a B 110

Couple nice finds there Kirk. Keep up that pace your gonna haveta find more land to play on. If you find yourself with and extra clutch pivoting setup for the varible speed I might be interested. The one on my B112 is so worn sloppy with egg shaped holes it doesn't tighten the belt well. Had to reach down under and push down on it a few times discin last nite when I had my son riding the disc inorder to cut the moss better.MPH

Nice finds Kirk! I think that shifter ball is for the G.M (Muncie) 4 speeds, but I'm not positive. Seems to me my buddy had a 69 SS 396 Chevelle with that pattern....

Kirk, are the armrests missing on the B-110's seat? It looks like the 3310 doesn't have a cone clutch, My 3410 has a cone clutch. Were the 3400 series the first to have a cone clucth? Looks like you made quite a haul! Those tractors look like they're in pretty good shape overall. -Chris

Yes the 3400 series was the first to use the cone clutch. The arm rests are missing, bummer.... The 3310 V will get the engine and electric lfit from my other 3310 V with the heavy side plates. The 3416 gets the engine from the 3310 H. The B-110 may wind up with another member and getting that Briggs Model 23D I had a while back. The 3310 H and one 3310 V will probably be parted out. The shift pattern in my F-150 is the same, but reverse is down and right. The pattern would be correct, but then the numbers would be upside down... Just wondering, thought perhaps a vintage car/truck buff out there might know aobut it. Thanks