Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
IronPony

K341 Exhaust Part Number

IronPony
Trying not to hack up this tractor so I need the part number for the exhaust manifold for the K341 used in the 700 series AC tractors. Actually, I would like to get the whole exhaust system from the block out to include the muffler and tail pipe. Any suggestions on where I can find these parts would be great.:) Dan P.S. Thanks to all who responded to help with the wiring issues on this tractor. If I can verify that the flywheels for the K301 and K341 are interchangeable I will be swapping them.?

UCD

IronPony
Thanks, Maynard! That gives me the muffler parts. My K301 has a 1" exhaust port from the block while the K341 has an inch and a quarter exhaust port. Now, once I get the manifold part number for the K341 all I'll need is a source to order them from. Dan

UCD
That is all that is listed for exhust parts. I belive It is just a 1¼" Pipe nipple. You could use a 1¼" close nipple and a 1¼" x 1" reduceing union to get to the size of the muffler. If you need to weld someting up use Black pipe.

Mack
Kohler K 341 Elbow,Exaust part# 45 054 04.

BLT
Dan 1651190 Bracket converts to Simp 1651190 2087666 Strap " " " 171880 2028524 Clamp " " " 172061 1651474 Elbow " " " 1651474 I took all the AC numbers that are posted a while ago and did a reverse order sort AC to Simpicity and this is what I come up with. On the muffler, when I crossed it over 2027665 crossed over to a 167015 shaft. I then looked at a similar Siplicity model and the Simp number for muffler is 170456 and going backwards is shows as an AC number 2087665. Maybe the parts book had a typo? It still won't hurt to double check them . Bob Tiarks