Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
crequake

Online Parts suppliers

crequake
I just read a post on another thread in this forum where a member ordered a muffler from an online distibutor... He was advised that his parts were "back ordered" Is it just me, or does it seem like standard phraseology these days? I placed 4 separate parts orders with a certain "provider" with poor results... I got the "back ordered" spiel 4 times. (but the staff was very polite) Now, maybe its just me, but I think 28 days for a Flo - jet rebuild kit is NOT reasonable. 33 days to receive a set of belts is insane! I have received incomplete or even incorrect shipments. Another disappointment was receiving poor quality after market parts when an item description suggests OEM. From his point on, I will only buy online parts from [url]themowerzone.com [/url] Shipping is fast, the orders are always complete, and they even carry the old style blades for the 42" foot dragger decks. Just wondrin' what you all think. Nick

gretsch
I used to have the same problem with one of the sponsors of this site (I no longer order from them). The only difference was the "polite part". Incomplete orders that were never fixed or money refunded was the last straw. If you are having this problem from some company other than Jacks it would benefit others to let us know.

crequake
Well, I was REALLY hesitant to mention the name, because they are a sponsor of this site...But, the responsiveness I have received from Jacks is terrible... 4 consecutive orders FUBAR... MODERATOR... since these guys are a sponsor... please delete this response ASAP if it will cause any embarrassment, Thanks, Nick