Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jkmustang1

Dealer gave me a suprise gift

jkmustang1
Wensday when I went in to local Simplicity dealer 224 Auto Findlay OH to check on how soon our ordered parts would be in. He told me he would call me. Then he said he had a suprise for me when I would pick them up? He did call friday8D but I was at the barn and didn't get the message till I got home long after they closed:( We got them today and he gave me 8 ad posters for tractors from a sunstar 20 to a cornet 12 and a frontcut 168D One of them is a sunstar 20 with a frontend loader bucket^ He said they were cleaning up the back shop and he thought I might like them:p All because I was grabbing four key fobs like the one I posted in coffee shop awile back8D