Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
stumpy

question for you Homelite afficianados...

stumpy
Greetings all, Wondering if anyone with a passing knowledge of the early 70's Homelites can tell me if the pto clutch assembly on a T13 is essentially the same as the cone clutch assembly on 3400 series Simplicity machines. Also, if they're close, but not quite identical, are they close enough to be swapped out entirely without taking extreme modification measures? Thanks much,

stumpy
Thanks Dan, I knew they were built by both AC and Simp during the twisted years of the early 70's. Just not sure when/if the clutch systems changed, as in the differences 'tween the 3300's and 3400's. The T16H seems pretty close to the 3416H, but the the 10 and 13 are a ?. Thanks for the link to the earlier post...lots of questions answered there...reckon I should've done a quick search. thanbks again

rokon2813
Bob have you seen this page? http://www.simpletractors.com/homelite/H_S_(pg1).htm For some reason its not taking the whole link. Use the (pg1).htm with it