Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Words of Thanks

andy gartner

This wet, Mid-West summer, cutting grass every 3-4 days, is a new first for me. For once, all tractors/mowers are ready to do their jobs. Thanks to the enthusiasm, wisdom, encouragement, and patience from straightforward people willing to share their experiences, time and knowledge, this has been a fun summer. With help solving problems heretofore, considered dreary and insurmountable. Most important of all, armed with a new outlook, life around here is far less stressful than before. One might say, Simple TrACtors is more than is seems. It's good therapy too. Thanks to all! A

quote:
Originally posted by andy gartner
Thanks to the enthusiasm, wisdom, encouragement, and patience from straightforward people willing to share their experiences, time and knowledge, this has been a fun summer. With help solving problems heretofore, considered dreary and insurmountable. Most important of all, armed with a new outlook, life around here is far less stressful than before. One might say, Simple TrACtors is more than is seems. It's good therapy too. Thanks to all!
Ditto.

I'll jump on the band-wagon here too! Thanks to Kent for birthing this site and to Maynard,Pat,Larry,Kris,Sam,and everyone else that works so hard to keep this the "BEST" garden tractor site on the web! Larry

Same feelings as the rest of you! I stumbled onto this site one day, and have been enjoying it ever since. Good people, good info, qand lots of good help.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent
Pat yourselves on the back, guys! It's all you guys who make it work
...(after the computer whiz puts it together..."build it and they will come"...8D).

Charlie, I don't look anything like Kevin Costner... and I don't hear voices, at least yet.... :D