Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
a7117puller

possible package trade deal for another tractor???

a7117puller
howdy, i am thinking about trading a 1964 simplicity 707 broadmoor with deck. package includes this tractor, 2 snowblowers, one tiller, one push mower(runs)(self propelled-needs pulley) and maybe a snowthrower attachment if it fits. the tractor is not running, needs few things, but mostly there(bout 90% there). the two snowblowers-one runs but the augar needs some work, the other one needs a carb put on, and the hi/low to be freed up, the tiller(3hp roticull) i have been tryin to get it to run, but unsuccessfull, i changed points, condensor in it, cleaned the tank, changed coils, still dont want to run. these are all simplicitys. im thinking of trading this package for another tractor if someone is interested. I have pics too of the package upon request.