Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

I joined the FDT club today

jkmustang1

I bought a bumble bee b-10 today:) I got it at auction with a big 10 operators instructions signed by owner and dealer8D I also got the b10/b12 dealer promo book and the original bill of sale. I got it from his estate sale so I am owner number 2:) The tractor is real rough but came with a 42" deck and a cobbled 42" front blade:) I even got the pullstart rope it was tyed to the steering wheel. A relative gave me a bit of history something went wrong with the points they stayed closed? He took it to town to be fixed someware they did not fix it and it was parked inside then until now 8D It needs tlc paint and tires to be a show winner but it's a good start I think. Photos to come as soon as I get them developed:I

Good deal Jon! I have an early B-10 that needs a LOT of work but is basicly a solid tractor. It's a neat style IMHO and I look forward to getting it back in shape this winter. Larry

Jon, Congrats!! You'll have a ball doin it up. And sure not a bad price. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
Here are the pics check my $100 tractor out:)

Wait there is more:D

I also got the original op manual I know It says big 10 but the dealer and the guy signed it 8D Tucked inside is the original bill of sale for $977.75 total for the tractor deck and delivery and tax:D Also inside is the b10/b12 dealer sales flyer just like the one on the site but has selling dealer stamp on it.

:D Here it is loaded to go to my buddy Charlie's place till I or we can get it going:)

Here is what the bottom of the deck looks and the spindles are free but the center pulley is stuck or real stiff.

How did I do?