Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Any one seen one of these?

SmilinSam

[img]http://a8.cpimg.com/image/E8/30/21436648-cbd5-028001E0-.jpg[/img] It has Brinly stickers, wondering if it was factory or not? [img]http://a9.cpimg.com/image/E9/30/21436649-a6fd-01FA011C-.jpg[/img]

That Sure is what it looks like to me. Some one then stuck the brinly stickers on it. Looks kind of rough to be factory and I don't think brinly used cable gripes to attach its shovels.

My guess, judging from all the hole in that angle, is someone used the iron off of a landscaspe rake to built it..MPH

That is a Brinly tool bar which does use wire cable clamps to hold the shafts of the cultivators. As far as the box blade part ? Maybe it's someones conversion to the Brinly. I know they ( Brinly ) did offer a metal section that attached to a tool bar to make it some type of a blade. I have a tool bar and your's looks pretty cloe to mine which is a Brinly.

I just got my copy of my Brinly model TT-100 tool bar, which of course another club member previously supplied me with. Well the tool bar has a scratcher rake kit, a disc gang kit, pulverizer-packer kit, scarifier kit ( which is whats on your picture, double sided shovels ), a furrow opener kit, a hiller shovel kit, a sweeps package, a hiller shovel package , a adjustable leveling blade w/end wings kit, a furrow opener less tandard kit, a spring tooth kit and a disc hiller pkg. I hope this helps, Al