Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

been thinking of making a homelite clone

a7117puller

anyone know of the cross references of the homlites numbers with the simplicitys numbers? ive been thinking of making a clone, just for show purpose, it would be something...different for a change.

[url]http://www.simpletractors.com/homelite/H_S_(pg1).htm[/url] try here but include the (pg1).htm in the link. I dunno why it wont underline.

I know that a Homelite T13 is the same chassis as the AC700 series and the Simplicity 7000 series. I used a T13 tranny, engine, and dashboard for my AC712 Project. Frame is going to be used when I restore my AC716, next winter. I think the hood was like the old style AC700 hoods.

I might call it a medium blue but I dont think its a light blue. Frod blue off a tractor might be close. at least the color that is on the fords mowers from the 70's