Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MPH

Gizmos, Gagetts and whatyamacallyums..

MPH
Had I known I was going to live this long think I would have saved a few more brain cells. Can't figure what the pic in my parts service manual is showing me on the clutch pedal with this little angle iron and spring or what the floppy bolt does. Few other things I haven't found a home for yet..MPH This is on my 725..The washers are felt..thanks

Rob-B
good morning, i can only help with maybe 2 items. the bolt with the flat stock is a engine monut bolt. they seem to be on the flywheel/carb side of the engine. its usually a tight fit in there to get to the bolt. now not being famaliar with a 725 i'm guess on the felt...............maybe from a top post battery...............some individuals use to put them there (don't really know what they do)and my local napa still has them on the self. rob

johnmonkey
The bolt in the bottom right is an engine mount bolt as stated. The piece of angle iron on the far left looks like the handle for the choke cable. The spring looks looks like the clutch pedal return spring. I hope this helps. JH