Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

pleco01

just picked up a landlord 101 (1967)

pleco01
A few questions for the experts... Does this model have a reference with the AC line? Are there parts availabe? Perhaps a catalog that might show me pictures and such... One of my immediate needs is to have the seat re-upholstered. I spoke with Al Eden and he suggested that I post in here, that there may be someone who is doing this kind of work. With this tractor, I picked up the mowing deck and 42" scraping blade with rear weights and tire chains. They all seem to be original and in fine shape. My intent is to use it for plowing snow in the winter. I live in Ohio, so I suspect this will do the job nicely. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Doug Chase

rokon2813
If you can find the product number there is a cross reference table that will show if it has an equivalent and it looks like the Big 10 might be it.

Kent
The Landlord 101 should cross-reference to the Allis-Chalmers Big Ten. It's a great piece of equipment, and yes, most parts are still readily available. Great find -- and welcome to the group...