Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jkmustang1

Six loaded ready to go

jkmustang1
Charlie and I have got 6 tractors running and cleaned up. Loaded on his big trailer are 5 cubs and a AC 410 shuttle. That will be the first load to go to next weeks show. The second load will be a cub with a snowblower, AC 410m that all the parts went to, Another AC that is stashed in his shed at home and my b10 will go too running or not. Also a single axel flat bed pull cart with a set back axle for the ride and two old van seats bolted on top. It even has a front mounted hand rail to make getting on and off easyer Will post photos when I get them back after.

jkmustang1
MIKE MIKE MIKE My tractor budget is toast for a while:( But you saw the books and bill of sale8D Thanks again for the tire:) We gunked it down and gave it a car wash bath wow did the filth come off:p We also got the other Ac that was stashed running it is a 616 hydro:) We are almost ready for the show if I had another $50 to $100 to spend I might be able to get her the B10 running by then:I I need a key switch it's stuck. A battery the original white cap is still in it8) The air cleaner foam just crumbled in my hand when I got the top off today:D And also a good chance it will need a carb kit a sparkplug is a good bet too:) Don't worry she will be there she has a reserved spot front row under the deflector on load number 28D

jkmustang1
The AC410m is now clean after I used it to mow the colection barn yard. AC stripes again LOL. We changed the oil also. Charlie washed the AC616H at home last night. We took the 410m to the car wash gunked it and washed. After mowing I painted the deck of the pull behind ride cart. So all is ready to go. Yea come see us at the show.