Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MikeH

575 Wonderboy

MikeH
Just wanted to show off my last restoration. I took me at least one year to complete, but it was worth the wait. I completely disassembled and blasted all parts and painted with Simplicity 'Powder Orange'. All I need to complete the job is the few decals on the tractor. I hope the picture shows up. If not, hopefully someone can help me upload the picture. Mike in Wisconsin [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/attach/MikeH/P7270056.JPG[/img]

mowerman1193
I did'nt get the picture but found them in your profile...You did a great job!!! [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/MikeH/P7270056.JPG[/img] BTW I like the old Wheel Horse's you have too...Did you restore those too?

Ryan
You did a wonderful job. She looks great.

AGCO918
You did a great job on the restoration.A+++++++++++

Agricola
Beautiful. I hope mine look half as good when done.

gregc
Mike, I think you need a nice long vacation now...say, in North Carolina. I've got a few tractors that could use your touch...you can take your time...no rush.:D:D Super job on that Wonderboy!!!8D

JoeJ
Mike, That is a fine looking job!!! Speed only counts at the race track. Taking your time and having a finished job like this is well worth the wait. [img]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/uploaded/JoeJ/joej_sig2.gif[/img]

FrankieC
That's beautiful! I'm a bit confused (nothing new). Where do you put your feet (I can almost see that), and how do you reach the "tiller"?. Another pic with a driver on it, maybe? A driver in stockinged feet?

JBLACK
Awesome job , it`s obvious that you have taken great care and paid attention to detail. superb!!!!!

very nice!!!!!! beautifull. I bet it turns heads in the neighborhood! Doug

Tom_Byrne
Great job!! I need to find an old Wonderboy for myself- Looks like a fun resto.

ka9bxg
Ive been looking for one of those for a few years now.Found one in Il. but was still quite a drive.That thing sure looks nice.Will you have it at any shows? I will be at Chilton and hopefully will make the show in Sussex in a few weeks.Would love to see it in person.Bob

MikeH
Thanks for the compliments :I. FrankieC: your feet rest on the cross pipe inside the front wheels. Bob: I was hoping to see you at the show in Saukville on July 19-20. I had my tractors there along with the Wonderboy. I am plannig on attending the Sussex show in a few weeks. Hope to see you there. Mike

jkmustang1
Ok Mr. peabody set the wayback machine for Wonderboy. Wow is that sharp. Nicely done.

UCD
There was one of these at the Orange mass show. Not as in good shape as this one. Kent Said that friday night there was a price tag on it of $100. sat morning a 10 or 12 year old boy bought it for $1.00. One of the club members Bill Campbell (WNC) bought the front plow from him for $35. The kid was haveing a blast pulling his farther around on a sulky cart with it.